Valerie is now offering the Amnanda Treatment Programme. Here is some information to share about this amazing therapy.
Transform your life from within
|Whether we reach old age in good health does not only depend on good genes, but also on the way we live and treat our bodies. The Amnanda treatment program is a very pleasant way to create some of the conditions for a longer life in good physical and mental health.|
Amnanda has the ability to dissolve & remove old crystalline structures from connective tissue at the cellular level. These crystalline structures are the accumulated results from both physical and emotional trauma experiences. Memories of previous injuries and negative life experiences which have embed themselves in body and soul and become disabling, causing us to look and feel older.
Once they dissolved, Amnanda gives the body the power to regenerate, making you look and feel younger as it brings more harmony, energy and joy into your life.
This clearing process will also tend to bring greater clarity about your direction in life
- If you want to slow down the aging process and have good health even late in life.
- If you need physical and mental fitness to fulfil your vision for your personal or professional life.
- If you experienced physical or emotional hardship in your life, and want to regenerate yourself.
- If you are at a crossroads in life, and you want to build resilience and a sense of being more at ease.
- If you simply want to feel more at ease and happier
The Amnanda Programme
Comprises of twelve full body oil treatments using special herb oils prepared with mantras.
Throughout the one year program period you will drink two kinds of specially formulated teas:
- Green tea – strengthens the immune system.
- Plus either women or men tea – regulates the hormonal system.
Plus – Two months of skin tincture is also taken during the year – strengthens connective tissues.
12 x Monthly Treatments £55 per Treatment
Green Tea ; £3.50 – £5.95
Women/Men Vital ; £5.95
Tincture ; £6.95
Please contact Valerie on 07950465729 or email email@example.com to book on this Program or for further information.