Here is a list of all the massages available.
With every massage treatment your modesty and privacy will be respected at all times and you will be covered with towels apart from the area which is being massaged.
Aromatherapy treatments have both physiological and psychological effects. The combination of massage and the medicinal and therapeutic qualities of the essential oils (molecules both inhaled [aroma] and absorbed through the skin) can soothe, revitalise, uplift the spirit, encourage positive thinking and boost the immune system enabling the body to heal itself. After a consultation a selection of essential oils are blended with a carrier oil which is specifically chosen for your needs. To gain maximum benefit from this therapy the essential oils should be given time to be absorbed into the skin for at least 12 hours.
Aromatherapy treatment may help through:
- Enhance lymphatic drainage – this helps to reduce fluid retention and prevent oedema
- Induce a feeling of deep relaxation in the body
- Help to restore balance in the body
- Stimulate the body’s natural immune system
- Increase the oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues by increasing the blood circulation
- May help to increase energy levels as blockages and congestion in the nerves are eased
- Promote a general state of well-being
- Calm and soothe the mind
- Help to reduce nervous tension
- Help to lift the mood and reduce feelings of depression
- Increase energy levels
60 min treatment £38.00
A head to toe, stress relieving massage which includes a blend of different techniques to relax the body and mind, increasing circulation, clears toxins and soothes tired muscles. areas of tension are worked on giving you an experience of well-being.
60 min treatment £35.00
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
This treatment focuses on specific problem areas and may help to ease headaches, shoulder stiffness, tension, stress and neck pain. Includes
45 minute treatment £28.00
Indian Head and Neck Massage
The traditional art of Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient system of medicine known as Ayurveda, which has been practised in India for thousands of years.
The Indian Head and Neck Massage includes massage of the back, arms, shoulders and neck. Head Massage and Face Massage make up the main part of this very popular treatment.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage
This relaxing treatment may help with to:
- Mobilise the muscles of the neck and shoulders
- Restores joint mobility
- Stimulates circulation to the head and shoulders
- Increases lymphatic drainage removing toxins
- Soothes away stress and tension
- Relieves headaches and eyestrain
- Increases mental alertness
- Can help with hair loss problems
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Imparts a feeling of well-being
£28.00 per 45 min treatment
Deluxe Rose Massage
Relax and indulge yourself with the ultimate massage. Encapsulated with the aroma of rose, your body is massaged with this wonderful oil. Roses have been used for centuries to heal on a profound level, affecting the body, mind and spirit. Rose is also known for its heart-opening properties.
60 min treatment £38.00
Deluxe Arnica, Rosemary and Lavender Massage
A traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of rheumatic and muscular pain and stiffness as well as back ache, fibrositis and bruising. An excellent treatment bringing warmth and relief of pain to stiff areas, and may help to prevent stiffening.